I've not written in a while cos i haven't had anything to say really. I'm getting my next injection on monday, i can't wait. Even if it does hurt a bit.
I've been waiting on my period cos i was due on this sunday just gone but it hasn't come. I'm not complaining cos i fucking hate it. I think it's because i had my period the day after my first injection so maybe thats why i haven't got it.
Anywayyy...
I have noticed in the last week that i've been getting sweatier. Like a lot more sweat is going on.
I bought a big boys razor today.oooo yeah.
This is a blog about my transition. I hope it helps you if you're struggling with your feelings and what not. Please note my experiences are my own and not that of other trans people.
Half your luck if YOUR "monthly visitor" has buggered off that quick, mine took like 9 months and then it was only cos I had the frequency of injections upped from 4 weekly to 3 to 2. As for the sweaty thing, yeah I remember when that kicked in. Is your piss honking like a mans public bog yet or you still got that to look forward to? LOL I'd already bought mi big boys razor in advance, think thats the only time I've ever succumbed to advertising. Saw the quattro titanium precision and was like "oooo must have one" ROFL
ReplyDelete