I woke at 9am because i'm waiting for a parcel, it didn't come so i got up for no reason! I began to feel somewhat anxious and slightly paranoid, it's one of my 'moods' again. I fucking hate feeling like this, it's like i'm losing control and the more i try stop the more difficult it becomes. It's like being a child, i become clingy and i genuinely can't help it so i have to step back and remove myself for a bit. So that's what i did, facebook has been deleted.
I have my doctors appointment thursday so maybe that's why.
This is a blog about my transition. I hope it helps you if you're struggling with your feelings and what not. Please note my experiences are my own and not that of other trans people.
I kinda get what you mean there, my moods aren't the same as yours, but the principle is the same, you can tell it's there and much as you wish you can't do anything about it, just ride it out. Sometimes I try to fight mine, when I instinctively don't want to be around people I'll sometimes drag myself out to meet my aunties and go shopping, sometimes it works and pulls me out of it, sometimes I just get on my aunties nerves and leave them wanting to bitch slap me LOL
ReplyDelete