Well it's 6 days til my appointment with Richard Curtis. I'm excited and nervous, i know i don't need to be cos all the guys i know who have been to see him have got what they want but ya know shit tends to go wrong for me. Oh well positive thinking.
I met up with Donna on tuesday to talk photos,although we spent an hour talking about other stuff and nothing photo related til we had to leave haha. I'm so excited about it. I think we're gonna do the first lot of photos the week after my appointment. Donna is so lovely,i felt at ease talking to her which is obviously a good thing.
Anyway that's it for now.
This is a blog about my transition. I hope it helps you if you're struggling with your feelings and what not. Please note my experiences are my own and not that of other trans people.
No comments:
Post a Comment